Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ci-A-Ya-Yo

Say Hey Blogtrotters,
We just returned from Colorado (Ci-A-Ya-Yo, if you prefer). Everyone had a great time. The ladies ran around in the cool weather, played with rocks and flowers and even did a little hiking. They were as close to perfect on the 14 hour drive. Since getting back they've alternated between complete wrecks and over-stimulated manics. Speaking for myself, I'm exhausted.

In an effort to make our daughters cuter and more marketable I'm trying to teach them facial expressions. So far I've taught them to point their index fingers in to their cheeks while smiling, then have them put their flat palms on their cheeks and make and "oh" face (a la "Home Alone"). As you can see in the video, it's pretty cute.
Pics: I think that's Tilly both times looking indie rock cool with the headphones. T-Bone on top of the mountain. Chris and I climbed it (with help from Nelson and the Green Bomber) it was so cold and I didn't have a hat, so a tied a pair Chris' long johns around my head. mmm...clean.
TeTe in the pink sunglasses and Ellie in Chris's. I don't recall which is which in the last 2.

Videos: In Eeee Oooooh, mostly it's Tilly who does it for the camera. In the second one Tilly is in the purple glasses and Ellie is in pink. The video is only a minute long, but I owe Abby a dollar because the ladies are actually wearing the glasses. And yes, the proper way to eat a cupcake is with a spoon.

Also compare Colorado to last year http://tiggmorristwins.blogspot.com/2009_08_01_archive.html






1 comment:

James Tigg said...

Wow! Your babies are beautiful and smart!