Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summer in San Antonio









Dear Blogtrotters,
True to my word, (word is bond) I have up dated the blog. I'm here in San Antonio with the girls, letting Abby have a bit of a well deserved break. I hope she enjoyed the last 4 days, because she's not scheduled for a break until April 2011.
Tilly is wearing the pink heart swinsuit and Ellie is in the purple/blue one. I'm trying to always keep them in the same suit for future reference. Although both babies look happy in their floaty thing, only Ellie likes it. The other one screams until you take her out. We've been going swimming most days.
Ellie is standing wonderfully and has learned to pick her nose. Tilly isn't really doing either, but she's real close.
We went to the zoo and had a good time.
The dog loves the babies and the babies love the dog. She's real attentive during feeding time, and she's well rewarded for her assiduousness. Lilly lets the girls climb and grab all over her; she's really sweet. That's Ellie attacking her, but if I had waited 5 minutes I could have taken the same picture with Tilly as the antagonist.
That's all.
Oh, I do think the girls are extra cute in their little surfer girl uniforms. Perhaps you disagree, but that'd make you a big jerk.
No time for love, Dr. Jones and no time to proof read so enjoy the grammar mistakes if you can find them. (5 pts. per mistake corrected)
Oh, and yes I'm aware that Elinor has a furture in the exciting field to dictaorship.
































No comments: