Saturday, April 4, 2009

Don't Judge Us

So don't judge us, but sometimes, just sometimes, instead of folding our clean laundry right away like my father recommends we dump it in one of the baby's cribs. (A basenet really, but I don't understand the difference.) Well last week I thought I would combine my love of not folding clothes and the babies' love of looking out the window and occasionally petting a cat. The results were a smashing success! Abby got some time to herself and took a long shower and I ate graham crackers and peanut butter while the little ladies gazed out the window on a blustery day. Good times.




Here are 3 beautiful pictures the Morrises took of the girls today. Thanks for rolling around on the ground through ant hills, David, it was worth it, the pictures are great!



1 comment:

Moirin said...

wow, those flower pics are awesome (dude marmalade)! and i bet they like the laundry...it's warm AND soft!

way to go jamesy.

(moirin)